What is video advertisement?
Video advertising is the new trend that all brands should include in their advertisement strategy. It basically involves any promotional content in a video format that is usually played before, during or after streaming content. This type of advertising can take place on different digital platforms to reach a wider audience and drive more sales.
Experts believe that video advertising will be dominating the next era of digital advertisement, which we can already see happening in the market right now. Now is the ideal time for brands to be turning to video advertising and including it in their campaigns. This is because video advertising is currently being heavily investigated and studied in order to come up with the best ways that brands can use it to expand their business.
Mainly, video ads are one of the most effective types of ads because of their use of moving images, which is easier for people for recall than static images or text. They can last anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds, giving you plenty of room to showcase your products and services in the most compelling way. The most impactful video ads are the ones that tell a story. A story is more likely to grab the watcher’s attention and pique their interest in your brand.
Video advertising facts:
- On average, users watch over 16 hours of online video in a week.
- Viewers state that they retain 95% of an information presented in video format.
- 68% of consumers reported preferring to learn about new products or services through videos rather than other media.
- 51% of marketing experts chose video advertising as the type of content with the best return on investment.
- Video ads and photo ads are now equally popular formats of promotion on Facebook.