What are Instagram Ads?
Instagram Ads are paid messages that brand can use to advertise their products or services on the social media platform “Instagram”. They are an impressive tool that can be used to promote to Instagram users on their feeds. Instagram ads generally look like any regular post on the platform, but can be identified by a “sponsored” label as well as a call-to-action button. The call-to-action button makes it tremendously easier for people to go to your website or page, consequently driving more traffic and sales.
What makes Instagram such a great platform for advertising is the sheer number of users it has, measured at around 1 billion monthly users. Actually, it is ranked the second largest platform in terms of active users, right after Facebook. Being a relatively younger app (currently over 10 years old), its popularity and frequent new feature launches make it a perfect space for brands of all varieties to advertise and reach a new audience.
Ever since the launch of Instagram ads back in 2013, Instagram has become one of the staple social media platforms in consumer behavior. Its sleek one column feed design gives advertisers the chances to be more visible to users in the smoothest way possible.
Why Instagram ads?
Not convinced yet? Here are a few more reasons why Instagram ads are worth it in expanding your business:
- Instagram’s targeting algorithm is highly enhanced and will reach your specific audience.
- Instagram ads will help you increase your brand awareness and make a name for yourself.
- They allow to organically connect with your audience and clients.
- Instagram ads can fit every budget.
- Instagram ads allow you to track and measure your strategy’s results.